Monday, January 12, 2009

elf in training . . .

We had a wonderful first Christmas with Gavin. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day. . .

Gavin, look what Santa left us under the tree. Is that for me?


opening gifts with daddy . . .



Grandpa Dial, what did you get from Santa?

Gavin's own big boy chair - thanks Grandma Dial!



we enjoyed a yummy prime rib dinner.

Great Grandparents - so sweet


nothing better than snuggling with a sleeping baby Gavin. This is what bliss looks like . . .


But next year I've decided that we're not leaving our house . . . you'll have to come to us on Christmas day. :-)

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Looks like you guys had such a nice Christmas!! And Gavin is getting so big!! Too cute!

My brother and SIL decided the same thing last year..... shouldn't really attempt holidays away from home with little one!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, but I want more pictures of mommy!!!